Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Life Right Now

Life right now is good. I am happy with my life. I am extremely blessed. The past couple weeks have been rough but things are slowing down a little bit and feel really good.

Dallin recently returned home after a WEEK LONG field trip to California with the school. That's right, you heard me. A whole week. Six long days and five long nights. We hadn't even spent one night away from each other! But we made it.. somehow and Dallin had a really good experience. He learned a lot and was able to go to the World Ag Expo so that was really exciting for him. I'm glad he was able to go. Him being gone also forced me to do a lot of things out of my comfort zone and become more self reliant. Although I hate to admit it, this was good for me too. If anything, we learned just how much we really appreciate each other. I'm just so glad he is home.

My business has decided to explode. It is CRAZY. The minky blankets that I added in January have been a huge hit. I've hit 60 orders already when my goal was to have at least 50 by the end of the year. I hit that in the first month. I am so blessed to be able to run my own business and its actually bringing in a good profit. i'm so proud of my little shop and I feel so accomplished. I actually have to close the shop for a couple weeks so that I can catch up on some orders! I'll be reopening March 1st. Its been such a blessing.

Speaking of blessings, I have felt really good recently because of answered prayers. For a long time Dallin and I have been struggling to find an answer to a difficult question we've had. It seemed that everywhere we went this question was brought up over and over again. We prayed and prayed again to seek answers. Then suddenly the answer, or a solution came to my mind and I just feel so good about it. There are no more doubts and it just feels right. I am so thankful that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us and is willing to guide us on our journey.

Something else that is new is that Dallin quit his job here in Rexburg. Yep. Dallin's family has been really overworked since they don't have any milkers right now so Dallin and I are going back to Declo every weekend and he helps with the milking and a few other things. Its a lot of back and forth but I;m happy we can help and it actually pays better that the job he had before. It'll all work out.

My dad also has a new job. He took a job in Nevada as a Farm Manager. The farm he runs is 2500 acres and in the middle of nowhere. He's still getting adjusted I think but he gets to keep his house in Elba and visit so that's pretty exciting. I really hope it works out for him. I think it will be a great thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment