Thursday, April 28, 2016

April Recap

Again, its been a long time since I have written and now April is almost over! So I'll give a bit of a recap on whats gone on this month.

  • We finished our semester and passed all of our classes. 
  • We moved back to Elba to live with Landon. (This is only until Dallin's dad can get more help on the dairy; then we are headed to Nevada to work for my dad!)
  • We went and visited Dad in Nevada and really liked it! 
  • My Birthday was the 17th and I turned 20 years old! We went around from Elba to Declo and to Malta in order to see everyone. It was a busier birthday, but a good one.
  • I started my online classes on the 18th. I'm taking 5 credits over the summer so that its easier for me to graduate in December with Dallin! The classes aren't too bad, just a Physical Health class and Basic Writing class.
  • I've been staying really busy with my business. I've reached over 150 orders! How insane is that??
  • Dallin has been fairly busy working in Declo, but I think we are both excited to move to Nevada sometime this next month.
That about sums it up! I'll be sure to stay on top of writing next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment