Friday, March 13, 2015

Busy Bees

Life has been so busy lately! That's being a full time college student I suppose.

We were able to go to our little nephew's baby blessing, which I really enjoyed. I love that baby; he's the cutest! The weekend of his blessing, Dallin's family came to Idaho Falls and we all got together to hang out. Me and Dallin left Rexburg and did a little shopping before heading to the hotel and going swimming! So it was fun to get out of Rexburg and stay in a hotel.

This last week has been all about homework. There have been so many late nights doing homework, its ridiculous. We cant wait to be done but we still have about a month.

But hey, we discovered a cool cheap date! For my humanities class, I had to attend a classical movie and write a report on it. An old version of the music man was playing at an old theatre called the Romance Theatre and so I dragged Dallin along with me. It was super super cheap (50 cents a ticket) and the popcorn was a dollar each. I think we really broke the bank ha! The old theatre was kinda fun and the movie wasn't bad except it was SO LONG. We thought we were in for the usual hour and a half show. Nope. It was two and half hours... Awful. I could not wait to get out of there. However, we might go back sometimes because later they'll play movies we actually like and it's so inexpensive!!

So besides all the homework we've had lately, life has been good to us and we've had a good time. We are just ready for summer and something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment