Friday, March 27, 2015

Two More Weeks!

Two more weeks of school and we'll be done for the summer! We'll pack up and head to Declo where we will be living until fall semester starts. We are so ready for summer and so ready to be rid of homework. It'll be so nice to be out in the country and under the sun. I sure hope these two weeks fly by. Of course, we still nee to sell our contract for the apartment so we don't end up paying for two more months. We've been posting the apartment since the end of February but everyone that's been interested has fallen through. I guess we just keep praying!

Also we get to speak this Sunday. They managed to nab us before we leave ha! Hopefully it goes well. I don't know about Dallin but I'm pretty nervous. Lately on Sundays we've been going on afternoon drives on the outside of town. We take a lot of back roads by the farms and it feels good to see some countryside. Last time it was warm enough to go for a walk and that was definitely good.

For now, that's all we got. We're happy, we're well, and still very very in love.



No comments:

Post a Comment