Right now college is cooking disasters, crappy classes and exhaustion.
Real talk.
Getting used to the whole college flow is exhausting. Homework, and lots of it. Hardly anytime to relax with Dallin. Between him working and going to classes and doing homework, we don't get a lot of quality time. Plus I have the crappiest class in the world. It was supposed to be an easy class about home and family management, but it's my hardest class and I'm not even learning about the home and family.
Also, cooking has been an adventure. I'm learning a lot about what NOT to do in the kitchen. There have been flames. There have been a few overcooked items. And I burnt soup. There is nothing worse than burnt soup. Let me tell ya.
Right now life isn't perfect, but that's how life is and its okay. Things will always be up and down but it will always work out. God is great that way. Trust in him.
No comments:
Post a Comment