Sunday, September 13, 2015

Summer Has Ended

Okayyyyy... So I haven't posted in over a month. My computer died on me and unfortunately was unable to be fixed. Luckily, they were able to save my pictures and documents, ect. So today I just bought a new computer and am finally able to update the blog. Mostly I am going to play catch up and summarize the rest of summer!

We've been able to do a lot of fun things together this summer and have definitely enjoyed our break from school!

We went camping! We drove up to Mt. Harrison and camped at Bennet Springs. It was fun to go camping just the two of us!









We also went to lagoon with my mom, Gabe, and Ethan! Dallin rode the Rocket like he's brave or something. Ethan won a dragon and Dallin won me the cutest little ducky!





We had fun at the fair watching Gabe and Ethan show their 4-H Sheep!





Durring fair week was the annual Harris Pond reunion with Dallin's family!



And also, big news, my dad married Lona, a gal that he had been dating for months. It was such a great day! Lona is amazing and I also gained a sister, Isabel! I'm very thankful for both of them and love them very much!




We had a lot of fun decorating the car!



A few more pictures of summer:
Temple Trip


Jared got his Eagle!

We went to the Darrington's dairy so Izz could see the baby calves!


Lona's little Dashounds


Gabe helped me move pipe and we caught a frog!


No comments:

Post a Comment