Sunday, January 15, 2017

Looking Back on 2016

This year has been so full! We've moved around and accomplished a lot. I wanted to take a look at our year and review what we've done so here we go!

  • I started selling minky blankets and my etsy shop took off!
  • We did 2 semesters of school (I also took a couple classes in the summer)
  • Moved 4 times
  • Watched too many TV shows and had so many movies nights
  • Spent the summer in Nevada
  • Riding in the tractor
  • Boe passed away :(
  • Spoke at Stake Girls Camp
  • Made our first Build (headboard)
  • Visited Bear World
  • Read the Book of Mormon in 3 days
  • Made $50 from a pile of change!
  • Dallin hit a biker
  • Celebrated 2 Years of Marriage!!
  • Dallin found a fantastic job
  • We graduated college!!
  • We moved to Dietrich
  • So many board games
  • And of course lots of snuggles

No comments:

Post a Comment