Christmas this year was exciting although I admit it didn’t feel
much like the holidays. This mostly had to do with our move. We didn’t have a
tree or any decorations up since we were still focused on putting the house
together. We spent Christmas Eve day and Christmas between my dad, mom and
Dallin’s parents. It was a lot of driving around but it was nice to be in homes
that were decorated for Christmas! It helped me get more into the spirit of the
season. We truly had a good Christmas with our families and it was so fun to be
able to see Jared through skype!
A few days later was Dallin’s Birthday! I am so grateful for him and everything that he does for me. I loved being able to celebrate him all day. We spent most of the day lounging around and playing board games and then his parents and Greg came out with KFC! We had dinner, played more games and ate cake and ice cream. It was a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment